The State Bar of Wisconsin has partnered with TASC to bring you savings on your medical expenses
Healthcare costs continue to skyrocket and remain a significant expense for all Americans. A partnership between TASC and the State Bar of Wisconsin brings members access to tax-advantaged benefits to help to combat those rising healthcare costs.
Here are just a few of the benefit accounts that are available to our members:
- The Individual Coverage HRA (ICHRA) account is the perfect fit for small employer groups of fewer than 50 employees. It allows an employer to determine a dollar amount that they give to each employee to help pay for the cost of individual health insurance premiums and qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Employers can step up the Individual Coverage HRA offering by adding a Healthcare Premium Reimbursement Account. This account offers a vehicle for employees to fund their individual insurance premiums on a pre-tax basis—saving them hundreds if not thousands of dollars on their insurance costs.
- Employers can take their benefit offering even further with a Healthcare FSA account. FSAs are ideal for employers that want to make contributions to help their employees pay for the costs of qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- For Sole Proprietors, the One Employee HRA is a family medical reimbursement program that allows a sole proprietor and other qualified business owners to take federal, state, and FICA tax deductions on individual health insurance premiums and qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. The average savings is more than $5,800 a year!
TASC provides clients with peace of mind and protects your bottom line. TASC offers:
- Its revolutionary Universal Benefit Account platform—a simple, intuitive way to manage benefits.
- The TASC Card to pay for eligible medical expenses with the swipe of a debit card.
- An in-house Legislative Analyst to monitor and respond to changing healthcare reform regulations and keep your benefits compliant.
- A 10% discount for State Bar Association members. Be sure to mention discount code SBWA.
Schedule an Appointment
What are you waiting for? Just fill in the fields to the right or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a TASC representative will contact you to answer your questions and help you get started.