The State Bar of Wisconsin has partnered with TASC to bring you savings on your medical expenses
Healthcare costs continue to skyrocket and remain a significant expense for all Americans. A partnership between TASC and the State Bar of Wisconsin brings members access to tax-advantaged benefits to help to combat those rising healthcare costs.
Here are just a few of the benefit accounts that are available to our members:
- The Individual Coverage HRA (ICHRA) account is the perfect fit for small employer groups of fewer than 50 employees. It allows an employer to determine a dollar amount that they give to each employee to help pay for the cost of individual health insurance premiums and qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Employers can step up the Individual Coverage HRA offering by adding a Healthcare Premium Reimbursement Account. This account offers a vehicle for employees to fund their individual insurance premiums on a pre-tax basis—saving them hundreds if not thousands of dollars on their insurance costs.
- Employers can take their benefit offering even further with a Healthcare FSA account. FSAs are ideal for employers that want to make contributions to help their employees pay for the costs of qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- For Sole Proprietors, the One Employee HRA is a family medical reimbursement program that allows a sole proprietor and other qualified business owners to take federal, state, and FICA tax deductions on individual health insurance premiums and qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. The average savings is more than $5,800 a year!
TASC provides clients with peace of mind and protects your bottom line. TASC offers:
- Its revolutionary Universal Benefit Account platform—a simple, intuitive way to manage benefits.
- The TASC Card to pay for eligible medical expenses with the swipe of a debit card.
- An in-house Legislative Analyst to monitor and respond to changing healthcare reform regulations and keep your benefits compliant.
- A 10% discount for State Bar Association members. Be sure to mention discount code SBWA.